Harry Henry Zaglin (1910-1995) opened Greenville Army Navy Store in the historic West End of Greenville in 1946. Zaglin was the son of Rabbi Charles Zaglin and Evelyn Rose Zaglin. Rabbi Zaglin moved to Wilmington, North Carolina, from Lithuania in 1907 and then to Greenville around 1909 to serve as Congregation Beth Israel’s first rabbi. Harry’s son, Jeff, took over the store’s management in the mid-1980s. In 2021, Jeff Zaglin moved the store from its longtime location at 660 S. Main Street to 1438 Laurens Road.